- As an IT support coordinator, you will be responsible for the day-to-day support of all access requests for IT systems, business systems, and application support.
- Strive to provide a high level of service and be independent, vigilant, energetic, responsible and flexible.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, coordinate, work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Should be keen to align towards ITIL methodologies.
- Reporting Service level management (SLM)and Queue/ticket management.
- Quality Checks and suggest process improvements.
Required Candidate profile
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- B.Tech, BE, MCA degree is a must-have.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be mature, pleasant, courteous, cooperative, and an enthusiastic team player.
- (0-2) Years of Experience.
Join Now for an exciting career in the growing space:
We are committed to fostering a tradition of innovation and excellence that fuels growth for an individual and thereby the organization. To achieve this, we at vGics is looking for the brightest minds in the industry. If you would like to explore opportunities to work at vGics, do send us your resume