- Highly experienced in AWS Native Services who can independently manage VPC, Subnets, IAM, EC2, S3, Redshift, Route53, Cloud Watch, CloudTrail, Transit Gateways, etc. AWS certification is a MUST.
- Experience in server configuration and server build activities.
- Solid understanding of Computer Networks.
Required Candidate profile
- First of all, we need someone who is eager to join a startup organization and excited to learn new technologies, and can work as an individual contributor.
- You should be from a network Background who understands and implemented core networks including Subnetting, VLANs, and routing within AWS VPC and its associated components.
- Someone who takes the initiative to add value to cloud IT operations instead of waiting for instructions and always strives to satisfy the customer.
Role: Network Manager / Administrator
Industry Type: iT Services & Consu
Functional Area: Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Employment Type: Role Category IT Network
Education UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Experience: 6 to 8 Years
Education PG: MCA - Any Specialization
Key Skills: Amazon Ec2 and VPCNetwork Administration